Unshaken


He alone is my rock and my salvation, my fortress where I will not be shaken.
Psalm 62:6 (NLT)

O my Strength, to you I sing praises, for you, O God, are my refuge, the God who shows me unfailing love. (Psalm 59:17 NLT) His unfailing love for us is powerful; the LORD’s faithfulness endures forever. (See Psalm 117:2) All who are oppressed may come to Yahweh as a high shelter in the time of trouble, a perfect hiding place. For everyone who knows your wonderful name keeps putting their trust in you. They can count on you for help no matter what. O Lord, you will never, no never, neglect those who come to you. (Psalm 9:9-10 TPT)

I know the LORD is always with me. I will not be shaken, for he is right beside me.Psalm 16:8 (NLT)

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ