Return


Do the riches of his extraordinary kindness make you take him for granted and despise him? Haven’t you experienced how kind and understanding he has been to you? Don’t mistake his tolerance for acceptance. Do you realize that all the wealth of his extravagant kindness is meant to melt your heart and lead you into repentance?
Romans 2:4 (TPT)

“I am God—yes, I Am. I haven’t changed. And because I haven’t changed, you, the descendants of Jacob, haven’t been destroyed. You have a long history of ignoring my commands. You haven’t done a thing I’ve told you. Return to me so I can return to you,” says God-of-the-Angel-Armies. (Malachi 3:6-7 MSG) 

Return to the LORD Who redeems your life from destruction, Who crowns you with lovingkindness and tender mercies. (Psalm 103:4) He has loved you with an everlasting love. With lovingkindness He has drawn you to Himself. (See Jeremiah 31:3) May we declare His lovingkindness in the morning, and His faithfulness every night. (See Psalm 92:2 NKJV)

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ