It Is Good


It is good to give thanks to the LORD, to sing praises to the Most High. It is good to proclaim your unfailing love in the morning, your faithfulness in the evening, accompanied by a ten-stringed instrument, a harp, and the melody of a lyre.
Psalm 92:1-3 (NLT)

Let us declare the unfailing love of the LORD, in the morning and tell of His faithfulness in the evening. For You, O LORD, have made me glad by what You have done, I will sing for joy at the works of Your hands. How great are Your works, O LORD! Your thoughts are very deep. (Psalm 92:4-5 NASB1995) Because Your lovingkindness is better than life, my lips will praise You. So I will bless You as long as I live; I will lift up my hands in Your name. (Psalm 63:3-4 NASB1995)

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ