Look to the LORD

Unto you I lift up my eyes, O You who are enthroned in the heavens! Behold, as the eyes of servants look to the hand of their master, and as the eyes of a maid to the hand of her mistress, so our eyes look to the LORD our God, until He is gracious and favorable toward us. Psalm 123:1-2 (AMP)

Look, and behold, the glory of the LORD. He is the LORD our God, who stirs up the sea, causing its waves to roar. His name is the LORD of Heaven’s Armies. (See Isaiah 51:15 NLT) O how bad it will be for you who look to the south to Egypt for help and depend on her horses, who trust in its many chariots and fix your hopes on its strong drivers. Yet you do not look to the Holy One of Israel for relief or even bother to consult Him. (Isaiah 31:1 VOICE) It is better to trust in the LORD than to put confidence in man. (Psalm 118:8 NKJV) Set your sight upon the LORD, with great expectation.

But as for me, I will look to the Eternal One, and my hope is in the True God who will save me. My God will hear me.Micah 7:7 (VOICE)

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ