Be Always Giving Thanks

And in the midst of everything be always giving thanks, for this is God’s perfect plan for you in Christ Jesus. 1 Thessalonians 5:18 (TPT)

This Scripture does not say, after the prayer has been answered, or when everything is good, give thanks. However, it does say in the midst of everything, be ALWAYS giving thanks. Whatever you are in the midst of today, continue to give thanks to YAHWEH. He is good and His plans for you are good.

Gracious is the LORD, and righteous; Yes, our God is compassionate. The LORD preserves the simple; I was brought low, and He saved me. Return to your rest, O my soul, for the LORD has dealt bountifully with you. For You have rescued my soul from death, my eyes from tears, my feet from stumbling. (Psalm 116:5-8 NASB1995) What shall I render to the LORD for all His benefits toward me? (Psalm 116:12 NASB1995) May we offer to YAHWEH, a grateful heart and a sacrifice of thanksgiving.

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The LORD is on Your Side

The King of Glory