Trust in Yahweh

But as for me, I trust in You, O Yahweh, I say, “You are my God.” My times are in Your hand; Deliver me from the hand of my enemies and from those who pursue me. Psalm 31:14-15 (LSB)

Trust in Yahweh. We can take comfort in knowing that our times are in His hand. All of our days were written in His book before one of them came to be, so He has already handled the challenges you face today. And He promises us a glorious destination. Faith and patient endurance is what we need. We count those blessed who endured. You have heard of the endurance of Job and have seen the outcome of the Lord’s dealings, that the Lord is full of compassion and is merciful. (James 5:11)

I will be glad and rejoice in your unfailing love, for you have seen my troubles, and you care about the anguish of my soul. You have not handed me over to my enemies but have set me in a safe place. (Psalm 31:7-8 NLT) Oh, love Yahweh, all you His holy ones! Yahweh guards the faithful but repays fully the one who acts in lofty pride. Be strong and let your heart take courage, all you who wait for Yahweh. (Psalm 31:23-24 LSB)

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The LORD is on Your Side

The King of Glory