He Knows You

O LORD, you have examined my heart and know everything about me. You know when I sit down or stand up. You know my thoughts even when I’m far away. You see me when I travel and when I rest at home. You know everything I do. You know what I am going to say even before I say it, LORD.Psalm 139:1-4 (NLT)

There is no need to try to hide anything from Him. Our Heavenly Father is intimately acquainted with all of our ways, and He still lavishes His love upon us. He is so rich in kindness and grace that he purchased our freedom with the blood of his Son and forgave our sins. (Ephesians 1:7 NLT)

In 1 Chronicles 28:9 (NASB1995), King David instructed his son Solomon: “…know the God of your father, and serve Him with a whole heart and a willing mind; for the LORD searches all hearts, and understands every intent of the thoughts. If you seek Him, He will let you find Him; but if you forsake Him, He will reject you forever.” May we heed his words of wisdom and seek to know YAHWEH more each day, serve Him with all of our heart and have minds that are willing to obey Him.

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The LORD is on Your Side

The King of Glory