An Ever-Present God

If I go up to the heavens, you are there;
if I make my bed in the depths, you are there.
If I rise on the wings of the dawn,
if I settle on the far side of the sea,
even there your hand will guide me,
your right hand will hold me fast.
Psalm 139:8-10 (NIV)

When bad things happen people often ask, "Where is God?" He is by your side when you receive that bad report, holding your hand, and being your strength. He is your comfort and your support. His arms embrace you and His hand guides you through the dark times. He is the lifter of your head. Our heavenly Father is Jehovah Shammah, an ever-present God! He is always with us, today, tomorrow and forever. Praise the LORD!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ