Hand of Blessing

LORD, you have examined my heart
and know everything about me.
You know when I sit down or stand up.
You know my thoughts even when I’m far away.
You see me when I travel
and when I rest at home.
You know everything I do.
You know what I am going to say
even before I say it, LORD.
You go before me and follow me.
You place your hand of blessing on my head.
Psalm 139:1-5 (NLT)

The LORD goes before you and smoothes out the rough places. He is also behind you, covering you in the back. His hand of blessing rests upon your head. “The LORD bless you and watch over you. The LORD will smile on you and show you His kindness. The LORD will look on you with favor and give you peace,” (Numbers 6:24-26). It pleases God to bless you abundantly, so that in all things at all times, you will have all that you need. You were called so that you may inherit a blessing. Receive your blessing from our heavenly Father.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ