Marvelous Lovingkindness

I have called upon You, for You will hear me, O God;
Incline Your ear to me, and hear my speech.
Show Your marvelous lovingkindness by Your right hand,
O You who save those who trust in You
From those who rise up against them.
Keep me as the apple of Your eye;
Hide me under the shadow of Your wings,
Psalm 17:6-8 (KJV)

Our heavenly Father shows us His marvelous lovingkindess in so many ways. They are too many to count. When we call to Him, He hears us and He answers. The LORD saves and delivers those who trust in Him, from their enemies. He keeps and guards us as if we are the pupil of His eye. Abba Father hides us under the shadow of His wings. And gives us new mercies and compassions each day. What wonders of His great unfailing love!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ