A Gentle Whisper

Then a great and powerful wind tore the mountains apart and shattered the rocks before the LORD, but the LORD was not in the wind. After the wind there was an earthquake, but the LORD was not in the earthquake. After the earthquake came a fire, but the LORD was not in the fire. And after the fire came a gentle whisper.
1 Kings 19:11-12 (NIV)

Love the LORD your God with all your heart. Draw near and listen for His voice. Here is what He says: “Before I made the world, I loved you and chose you (Ephesians 1:4, NLT). I adopted you into My family. I wrote your name on the palms of My hands (Isaiah 49:16, NLT). I take great delight in you. Fear not. I am with you and will watch over you wherever you go. Call to Me and I will answer you.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ