Sweet-Smelling Incense

O Lord, I cry out to you, “Come quickly.”
Open your ears to me when I cry out to you.
Let my prayer be accepted
as sweet-smelling incense in your presence.
Let the lifting up of my hands in prayer be accepted
as an evening sacrifice.
Psalm 141:1-2 (GW)

Ephesians 6:18 (NLT) instructs us to stay alert and be persistent in our prayers for all believers everywhere. Let us pray without ceasing, because the earnest prayer of a righteous person has great power and produces wonderful results. (James 5:16, NLT). Let go of your concerns by putting them in God's hands through prayer. He is able and willing to work all things together for good. May your prayers be as sweet-smelling incense in the Presence of Abba Father.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ