In Whom Do You Trust?

In you, LORD my God,
I put my trust.
I trust in you;
do not let me be put to shame,
nor let my enemies triumph over me.
No one who hopes in you
will ever be put to shame,
but shame will come on those
who are treacherous without cause.
Psalm 25:1-3 (NIV)

Are you trusting in man, the strength of your flesh, or in God? David establishes right up front that he put his trust in the LORD and God consistently gave him victory over his enemies. When you trust in our heavenly Father, you put more faith in His Word than any bad report you receive. His Word tells us God will see us through whatever storms may come. No one who keeps their hope in the LORD will be disappointed. In Him, we already have the victory!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ