My Strength, Savior & Shield

I love you, O LORD, my strength.
The LORD is my rock and my fortress and my Savior,
my God, my rock in whom I take refuge,
my shield, and the strength of my salvation,
my stronghold.
Psalm 18:1-2 (GW)

Our heavenly Father is an endless source of strength. He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak (Isaiah 40:29). Praise God! We can do all things through Him who gives us strength (Philippians 4:13). Our God is Savior. With His saving power, He delivers us out of our troubles. He saves us from the flames of hell by offering the gift of eternal life through His Son, Jesus. The LORD is our shield. In the shadow of His wings, He protects us and keeps us safe. In our heavenly Father, we have everything we need. Glory hallelujah!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ