Love is Key & Essential

I may have the gift to speak what God has revealed, and I may understand all mysteries and have all knowledge. I may even have enough faith to move mountains. But if I don’t have love, I am nothing.
1 Corinthians 13:2 (GW)

As children of God we are to love our heavenly Father with all our heart, mind and soul and love our neighbors as we love ourselves. We are even called to love our enemies. Without love we are nothing. When we love someone, we simply enjoy being in their presence. Those who love God, delight themselves in His Presence. They desire His Presence more than the gifts He gives. Those who love their neighbors, love the frustrating boss, and the co-worker who offends. Unconditional love causes you to forgive the spouse who disappoints and the disobedient child. Love extends a helping hand to those in need. Let love be your guiding force.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ