Higher than I

From the end of the earth I will cry to You, when my heart is overwhelmed; Lead me to the rock that is higher than I.Psalm 61:2 (NKJV)

When your heart is overwhelmed, cry out to the LORD for help. The LORD is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer; My God, my strength, in whom I will trust; My shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold. (Psalm 18:2) He only is my rock and my salvation; He is my defense; I shall not be moved. (Psalm 62:6) Always remember that God is your rock, and the Most High God your Redeemer. (Psalm 78:35) He will make your feet like the feet of deer, and set you on your high places (Psalm 18:33). He will place you above any earthly circumstances. Lead me to the Rock that is higher than I!

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ