Know and Believe

“You are My witnesses,” says the LORD, “And My servant whom I have chosen, that you may know and believe Me, and understand that I am He. Before Me there was no God formed, nor shall there be after Me. I, even I, am the LORD, and besides Me there is no savior.”Isaiah 43:10-11 (NKJV)

Who else has held the oceans in his hand? Who has measured off the heavens with his fingers? Who else knows the weight of the earth or has weighed the mountains and hills on a scale? (Isaiah 40:12 NLT)

Even before he made the world, God loved us and chose us in Christ to be holy and without fault in his eyes. (Ephesians 1:4 NLT) But without faith it is impossible to please Him, for he who comes to God must believe that He is, and that He is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him. (Hebrews 11:6 NKJV) Our greatest pursuit in life is to know and believe (trust) the LORD— our heavenly Father, the Holy Spirit and Jesus Christ, our Savior. There is salvation in no one else! God has given no other name under heaven by which we must be saved. (Acts 4:12 NLT) May all come to know that He exists and believe that He is who He says He is (the great I AM) and that He will do all that He says He will do.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ