Keep Watch & Wait

But as for me, I will look expectantly for the LORD and with confidence in Him I will keep watch; I will wait [with confident expectation] for the God of my salvation. My God will hear me.Micah 7:7 (AMP)

My soul, wait silently for God alone, for my expectation is from Him. (Psalm 62:5) Our waiting upon the LORD is not a passive, lay there and do nothing kind of wait. It is an active, continually doing what God has called me to do on a daily basis, kind of wait. We are to prayerfully, keep watch to see what He will speak to us next. We are open to receive additional instruction and guidance. It is a patient wait, full of anticipation and expectation. While we wait, we are confident that no matter how circumstances may appear, God is working for our good. As Psalm 34:19 (AMP) says: Many hardships and perplexing circumstances confront the righteous, but the LORD rescues him from them all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ