Take Him at His Word

The centurion answered and said, “Lord, I am not worthy that You should come under my roof. But only speak a word, and my servant will be healed.”Matthew 8:8 (NKJV)
Then Jesus said to the centurion, “Go your way; and as you have believed, so let it be done for you.” And his servant was healed that same hour. Matthew 8:13 (NKJV)

Matthew 8:10 says: When Jesus heard it, He marveled, and said to those who followed, “Assuredly, I say to you, I have not found such great faith, not even in Israel! May we be like the centurion and take Jesus at His Word. In John 19:30, Jesus said, “It is finished!” The battle is already won. Jesus has done everything that needed to be done for us to live a victorious life. He has given us the authority here on earth. In John 16:33, Jesus said, “These things I have spoken to you, that in Me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation; but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world.” So don’t be surprised at the fiery ordeal which is taking place to test the quality of your faith… (1 Peter 4:12). Stay encouraged and carry on through the challenges, complete your course with your eye on the prize. Take Jesus at His Word and be a person of great faith!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ