He brings Healing

Behold, I will bring it health and healing; I will heal them and reveal to them the abundance of peace and truth.Jeremiah 33:6 (NKJV)

God desires for His people to be healthy and whole, in every area of our lives. “For I will restore you to health and I will heal you of your wounds,” declares the LORD… (Jeremiah 30:17a NASB). He wants to show us peace and truth, so we can be set free by the truth and live in peace. Beloved, I pray that in every way you may succeed and prosper and be in good health [physically], just as [I know] your soul prospers [spiritually]. (3 John 2 AMP)

Let us also seek the LORD for the healing of our land. “If My people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land.” (2 Chronicles 7:14 NKJV)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ