Wait Quietly

Let all that I am wait quietly before God, for my hope is in him. He alone is my rock and my salvation, my fortress where I will not be shaken.Psalm 62:5-6 (NLT)

Let us wait quietly for God to work all things together for good in our lives. Philippians 2:14 (NKJV) instructs us to do all things without complaining and disputing. The Amplified Bible says: do everything without murmuring or questioning [the providence of God].  Wait with expectation and confidence. Our God is faithful. He will fulfill every promise He has made. His word does not return to Him empty, without accomplishing what He desires, and without succeeding in the matter for which He sent it. (Isaiah 55:11 NASB) So wait quietly, your hope in God will not be disappointed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ