An Everlasting Foundation

When the whirlwind passes by, the wicked is no more, but the righteous has an everlasting foundation.Proverbs 10:25 (NKJV) 

When the storms blow into your life, remember they will also come to pass, but our God is with us forever. Our mighty God is an everlasting foundation. In Him, you are immovable and can stand firm. You will not be fazed by the momentary troubles, and light affliction.  The LORD is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer; My God, my strength, in whom I will trust; My shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold. (Psalm 18;2) He is a sure foundation. (Isaiah 28:16)

O LORD, my strength and my fortress, My refuge in the day of affliction… (Jeremiah 16:19)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ