He Saves & Delivers

“…and they will fight against you, but they shall not prevail against you; for I am with you to save you and deliver you,” says the LORD. Jeremiah 15:20 (NKJV)

Be merciful to me, O God, be merciful to me! For my soul trusts in You; and in the shadow of Your wings I will make my refuge, until these calamities have passed by. I will cry out to God Most High, to God who performs all things for me.  He shall send from heaven and save me; (Psalm 57:1-3a NKJV)

For the LORD Most High is awesome; He is a great King over all the earth. (Psalm 47:2 NKJV)
There is nothing higher or greater than our mighty God. He is the Most High God, exalted far above anyone or anything that stands against you. Stand with Him and you shall overcome.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ