Dwell in the Secret Place

He who dwells in the secret place of the Most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. Psalm 91:1 (NKJV)

Stay in the shadow of El Shaddai, the all sufficient One. Make His Presence your sweet spot and your happy place. Psalm 63:7 says: “Because You have been my help, therefore in the shadow of Your wings I will rejoice.” God will save you from hidden traps and from deadly diseases. He will cover you with his feathers, and under his wings you can hide. His truth will be your shield and protection. (Psalm 91:3-4 NCV) That's something to rejoice about!

Be gracious to me, O God, be gracious and merciful to me, for my soul finds shelter and safety in You, and in the shadow of Your wings I will take refuge and be confidently secure until destruction passes by.Psalm 57:1 (AMP)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ