Run to the Source

The Lord God is my strength [my source of courage, my invincible army]; He has made my feet [steady and sure] like hinds’ feet and makes me walk [forward with spiritual confidence] on my high places [of challenge and responsibility].Habakkuk 3:19 (AMP)

God, our Creator, is the source of all that we need. He is the God who makes a way for us. Psalm 78:38 (AMP) says, He is the source of compassion and lovingkindness. God is the source of hope (Romans 15:13 NLT) The Holy One is the source of wisdom (Proverbs 30:3 AMP) The LORD is the source of all my righteousness and strength (Isaiah 45:24 NLT) And Jesus, the Messiah is the Source of eternal salvation. (Acts 6:7 AMP) O come, let us worship and bow down, Let us kneel before the LORD our Maker [in reverent praise and prayer]. (Psalm 95:6 AMP)

A man can receive nothing [he can claim nothing at all] unless it has been granted to him from heaven [for there is no other source than the sovereign will of God].” (John 3:27 AMP)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ