Magnify the LORD

But each day the LORD pours his unfailing love upon me, and through each night I sing his songs, praying to God who gives me life.Psalm 42:8 (NLT)

The LORD is our maker. He gives us the breath of life. In Him we live and move and have our being. (Acts 17:28) It is good to give thanks to the LORD, and to sing praises to Your name, O Most High; to declare Your lovingkindness in the morning, and Your faithfulness every night. (Psalm 92:1-2 NKJV)

For You, LORD, have made me glad through Your work; I will triumph in the works of Your hands. O LORD, how great are Your works! Your thoughts are very deep. (Psalm 92:4-5 NKJV) Oh, magnify the Lord with me, and let us exalt His name together. (Psalm 34:3)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ