He will Turn it Around


But Joseph replied, “Don’t be afraid of me. Am I God, that I can punish you? You intended to harm me, but God intended it all for good. He brought me to this position so I could save the lives of many people.
Genesis 50:19-20 (NLT)

God will use what the enemy intends to harm you with, to bring about good. …we know that God causes all things to work together for good to those who love God, to those who are called according to His purpose. (Romans 8:28) He will turn your mourning into joyful dancing. He will take away your clothes of mourning and clothe you with joy. (See Psalm 30:11 NLT)

That my soul may sing praise to You and not be silent. O LORD my God, I will give thanks to You forever. Psalm 30:12  (AMP)

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ