Praise Him More & More


But as for me, I will wait and hope continually, and will praise You yet more and more. 
Psalm 71:14 (AMP)

Be my rock of refuge where I can always hide. You have given the order to keep me safe; You are my solid ground—my rock and my fortress. (Psalm 71:3 VOICE) It was you who supported me from the day I was born, loving me, helping me through my life’s journey. You’ve made me into a miracle; no wonder I trust you and praise you forever! Many marvel at my success, but I know it is all because of you, my mighty protector! (Psalm 71:6-7 TPT) 

For your glorious righteousness reaches up to the high heavens. No one could ever be compared to you! Who is your equal, O God of marvels and wonders? Even though you’ve let us sink down with trials and troubles, I know you will revive us again, lifting us up from the dust of death. Give us even more greatness than before. Turn and comfort us once again. (Psalm 71:19-21 TPT) 

The LORD alone is our only hope. Trust in Him at all times. Let our praise be continually of Him.

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ