Grow & Overflow


And may the Lord make your love for one another and for all people grow and overflow, just as our love for you overflows. May he, as a result, make your hearts strong, blameless, and holy as you stand before God our Father when our Lord Jesus comes again with all his holy people. Amen.
1 Thessalonians 3:12-13 (TPT)

In Matthew 24:13 (NKJV) Jesus says: “…because lawlessness will abound, the love of many will grow cold.” May our love for God and for others be a fire that burns warmer and brighter each day. The church in Sardis had a reputation that they were alive, but in reality they were dead. (See Revelation 3:1 NKJV) Live things continue to grow. Make sure you love all people and that your love continues to grow and overflow. 

If I could speak all the languages of earth and of angels, but didn’t love others, I would only be a noisy gong or a clanging cymbal. If I had the gift of prophecy, and if I understood all of God’s secret plans and possessed all knowledge, and if I had such faith that I could move mountains, but didn’t love others, I would be nothing. If I gave everything I have to the poor and even sacrificed my body, I could boast about it; but if I didn’t love others, I would have gained nothing. (1 Corinthians 13:1-3 NLT)

...there are three things that remain: faith, hope, and love—yet love surpasses them all. So above all else, let love be the beautiful prize for which you run.1 Corinthians 13:13 (TPT) 


Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ