Stay Faithful


Even when it seems I’m surrounded by many liars and my own fears, and though I’m hurting in my suffering and trauma, I still stay faithful to God and speak words of faith.
Psalm 116:10-11 (TPT)

In Psalm 119:30 (NASB), the Psalmist says: “I have chosen the faithful way; I have placed Your ordinances before me.” Let us choose to stay faithful to the LORD, in every season of our lives. Remain faithful in all that you do. “If you are faithful in little things, you will be faithful in large ones.” (Luke 16:10a NLT)

…we are certainly not those who are held back by fear and perish; we are among those who have faith and experience true life! (Hebrews 10:39 TPT)  For if we are faithful to the end, trusting God just as firmly as when we first believed, we will share in all that belongs to Christ. (Hebrews 3:14 NLT)

Open the gates to all who are righteous; allow the faithful to enter. Isaiah 26:2 (NLT)

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ