Look to Him


Those who look to him for help will be radiant with joy; no shadow of shame will darken their faces. In my desperation I prayed, and the LORD listened; he saved me from all my troubles. For the angel of the LORD is a guard; he surrounds and defends all who fear him.
Psalm 34:5-7 (NLT)

Our true help comes from the LORD, our Creator, who made heaven and earth! He will guard and guide you, never letting you stumble or fall. God is your keeper; He will never forget nor ignore you. The LORD himself watches over you! The LORD stands beside you as your protective shade. The LORD keeps you from all harm and watches over your life. The LORD keeps watch over you as you come and go, both now and forever. (See Psalm 121 NLT/TPT) Keep your hope in the LORD, and you will not be disappointed. Look to Him for help and radiate with joy.

My eyes are always on the LORD, for he rescues me from the traps of my enemies. Psalm 25:15 (NLT)

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ