Have Confidence in the Lord


Fear and intimidation is a trap that holds you back. But when you place your confidence in the Lord, you will be seated in the high place.
Proverbs 29:25 (TPT)

Confidence in the Lord, positions us in the safety of His high place. The LORD is for me, so I will have no fear. What can mere people do to me? (Psalm 118:6 NLT) Even when I walk through the darkest valley, I will not be afraid, for you are close beside me. Your rod and your staff protect and comfort me. (Psalm 23:4 NLT)

We can never look to men for help; no matter who they are, they can’t save us, for even our great leaders fail and fall. They too are just mortals who will one day die. (Psalm 146:3 TPT) So do not throw away this confident trust in the Lord. Remember the great reward it brings you! (Hebrews 10:35 NLT)

Lord, it is so much better to trust in you to save me than to put my confidence in someone else. —Psalm 118:8 (TPT)

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ