He Hears


At each and every sunrise you will hear my voice as I prepare my sacrifice of prayer to you. Every morning I lay out the pieces of my life on the altar and wait for your fire to fall upon my heart.
Psalm 5:3 (TPT)

Lay your requests before the LORD and wait patiently for Him to speak to your heart. Listen with a heart that is ready to respond appropriately to His instruction. Let us seize and hold tightly the confession of our hope without wavering, for He who promised is reliable and trustworthy and faithful [to His word]; (Hebrews 10:23 AMP) He will bring healing and wholeness to every area of your life.

O LORD, hear me as I pray; pay attention to my groaning. Listen to my cry for help, my King and my God, for I pray to no one but you. Psalm 5:1-2 (NLT)

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ