Clear Out the Clutter


My heart has heard you say, “Come and talk with me.” and my heart responds, “LORD, I am coming.”
Psalm 27:8 (NLT)

If our hearts and minds are too cluttered with the things of this world, we will be unable to hear the still small voice of the LORD as He says: “Seek My face [in prayer, require My presence as your greatest need],” (Psalm 27:8 AMP) Let's not be distracted by current events or circumstances. Clear your mind of the clutter and set your affections on the LORD. 

In Luke 10:41-42, Jesus replied “Martha, you are worried and bothered and anxious about so many things, but only one thing is necessary, for Mary has chosen the good part, which shall not be taken away from her.” Choose the good part today, and listen to the Living Word of God.

Happy are those who hear the joyful call to worship, for they will walk in the light of your presence, LORD.Psalm 89:15 (NLT)

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ