Trust YAHWEH


Blessed [fortunate, prosperous, and favored by God] is the man who makes the LORD his trust, and does not regard the proud nor those who lapse into lies.
Psalm 40:4 (AMP)

When I am afraid, I will put my trust and faith in You. In God, whose word I praise;
In God I have put my trust; I shall not fear. What can mere man do to me? (Psalm 56:3-4 AMP) Trust [confidently] in Him at all times, O people; Pour out your heart before Him. God is a refuge for us. Selah. (Psalm 62:8 AMP) 

O LORD my God, you have performed many wonders for us. Your plans for us are too numerous to list. You have no equal. If I tried to recite all your wonderful deeds, I would never come to the end of them. Psalm 40:5 (NLT)

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ