Confident Trust


The LORD also will be a refuge and a stronghold for the oppressed, a refuge in times of trouble; and those who know Your name [who have experienced Your precious mercy] will put their confident trust in You, for You, O LORD, have not abandoned those who seek You.
Psalm 9:9-10 (AMP)

The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety. (Psalm 18:2 NLT) Some trust in chariots and some in horses, but we will remember and trust in the name of the LORD our God. (Psalm 20:7 AMP) Do not fear bad news, instead confidently trust the LORD to care for you. (See Psalm 112:7 NLT)

O LORD of hosts, how blessed and greatly favored is the man who trusts in You [believing in You, relying on You, and committing himself to You with confident hope and expectation]. Psalm 84:12 (AMP)

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ