“My Lord!”


“My Lord and my God!” Thomas exclaimed.
John 20:28 (NLT)

Call on the name, Adonai, which means “my Lord.” In John 20:29 (NLT) Jesus replied to Thomas: “You believe because you have seen me. Blessed are those who believe without seeing me.” Don’t just know about God through what others tell you. Get to know Him personally, as your God. Follow Him and submit to Him with all your heart, mind and soul. The Lord God is my strength [my source of courage, my invincible army]; He has made my feet [steady and sure] like hinds’ feet and makes me walk [forward with spiritual confidence] on my high places [of challenge and responsibility]. (Habakkuk 3:19 AMP)

O LORD, our Lord, how majestic and glorious and excellent is Your name in all the earth! You have displayed Your splendor above the heavens. Psalm 8:1 (AMP)

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ