Always Remember

And they remembered that God was their rock, and the Most High God their Redeemer. Psalm 78:35  (NASB)

El Elyon is the Sovereign God in whom we can put all of our trust. He is the God Most High.  In Isaiah 55:9 (NASB), the LORD says, “For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are My ways higher than your ways and My thoughts than your thoughts.” He is higher than any mountain that stands before you. He is bigger and more powerful than any situation, trouble or trial the enemy brings your way. Always remember that God is our Rock and the Most High God is our Redeemer. Who can stand against us with Him on our side?

After this time had passed, I, Nebuchadnezzar, looked up to heaven. My sanity returned, and I praised and worshiped the Most High and honored the one who lives forever. His rule is everlasting, and his kingdom is eternal.Daniel 4:34 (NLT)

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ