Come Closer


Come close to God, and God will come close to you. Wash your hands, you sinners; purify your hearts, for your loyalty is divided between God and the world.
James 4:8 (NLT)

Move your heart closer and closer to God, and he will come even closer to you. (James 4:8a TPT) No matter where you currently are in your relationship with the Lord, you can take another step closer. But as for me, it is good for me to draw near to God; I have made the Lord God my refuge and placed my trust in Him, that I may tell of all Your works. (Psalm 73:28 AMP)  In Joshua 3:9, Joshua said to the sons of Israel, “Come here, and hear the words of the Lord your God.” When draw near to the LORD, we can hear His still small voice. Come closer to Him today, and listen for what He is speaking to you.

‘Ah Lord God! Behold, You have made the heavens and the earth by Your great power and by Your outstretched arm! Nothing is too difficult for You,’ Jeremiah 32:17 

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ