He Sees You


Then she called the name of the LORD who spoke to her, “You are God Who Sees”; for she said, “Have I not even here [in the wilderness] remained alive after seeing Him [who sees me with understanding and compassion]?”
Genesis 16:13 (AMP)

Our heavenly Father is El Roi, the God Who Sees Me. The angel of the LORD spoke to Hagar by a spring of water in the wilderness. Abba Father knows exactly where you are at today, physically, emotionally, and spiritually. And He sees you with understanding and compassion. He knows your difficulties and disappointments. He is familiar with your limitations and weaknesses. He knows your hurts, and fearful thoughts. Psalm 139:4 says, even before there is a word on my tongue, behold, O LORD, You know it all. However, He still loves you with an everlasting love and He is always willing to help. And with God all things are possible (Matthew 19:26) Amen and hallelujah! 

O LORD, you have examined my heart and know everything about me. You know when I sit down or stand up. You know my thoughts even when I’m far away. Psalm 139:1-2 (NLT)

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ