My Cup Overflows


You prepare a feast for me in the presence of my enemies. You honor me by anointing my head with oil. My cup overflows with blessings. Surely your goodness and unfailing love will pursue me all the days of my life, and I will live in the house of the LORD forever.
Psalm 23:5-6 (NLT)

God wants to fill our cups to overflowing, so we not only have enough for ourselves, but more than enough to share with others. Let us come to our heavenly Father humbly, with open our hearts, every day. Submit to His Holy Spirit and receive all He has to give. Drink in His goodness, His love, and His grace. Partake of the Bread of Life and be strengthened, nourished and empowered to fulfill your purpose and His good plan for your life.

The thief comes only in order to steal and kill and destroy. I came that they may have and enjoy life, and have it in abundance [to the full, till it overflows].John 10:10 (AMP)

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ