Stay on Track


I have set the LORD continually before me; because He is at my right hand, I will not be shaken.
Psalm 16:8 (NASB)


No matter what comes our way, may we stay aligned with our heavenly Father. He only is my rock and my salvation; My fortress and my defense, I will not be shaken or discouraged. (Psalm 62:6 AMP) The LORD is bigger and more powerful than the events of this world. May we not allow the enemy to derail us, distract us or take detours away from the good plans the LORD has for us. Cast your burden upon the LORD and He will sustain you; He will never allow the righteous to be shaken. (Psalm 55:22 NASB)

“For the mountains may be removed and the hills may shake, but My lovingkindness will not be removed from you, and My covenant of peace will not be shaken,” says the LORD who has compassion on you. Isaiah 54:10 (NASB)

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ