Build Up


 I searched for a man among them who would build up the wall and stand in the gap before Me for the land, so that I would not destroy it; but I found no one.
Ezekiel 22:30 (NASB)

The LORD looked for someone who might rebuild the wall of righteousness that guards the land. (Ezekiel 22:30 NLT) As believers in King Jesus, the Prince of Peace, may we build a wall of righteousness around our land, by doing what is right, loving kindness, and walking humbly with our God (See Micah 6:8) Instead of tearing down, may our works and our words reflect the love, truth and grace of our heavenly Father. Build others up and encourage unity. In Matthew 12:25, Jesus said, “Any kingdom divided against itself is laid waste; and any city or house divided against itself will not stand.”

Then if my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14 (NLT)

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ