Remember & Recognize


I will lift up my eyes to the mountains; from where shall my help come? My help comes from the LORD, Who made heaven and earth.
Psalm 121:1-2 NASB

“…I, Nebuchadnezzar, looked up to heaven. My sanity returned, and I praised and worshiped the Most High and honored the one who lives forever. His rule is everlasting, and his kingdom is eternal. All the people of the earth are nothing compared to him. He does as he pleases among the angels of heaven and among the people of the earth. No one can stop him or say to him, ‘What do you mean by doing these things?’” (Daniel 4:34-35 NLT) The Holy One of Israel is our Helper. Let us remember that He reigns on high and His plans for us are good. May we recognize that the Most High God is ruler over the realm of mankind and that He sets over it whomever He wishes. (See Daniel 5:21 NASB) May we continually praise and worship Elohim, the all-powerful One. And be led by His Holy Spirit within us.

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ