He Leads & Guides

If I take the wings of the dawn, if I dwell in the remotest part of the sea, even there Your hand will lead me, and Your right hand will lay hold of me.Psalms 139:9-10 (NASB1995)

No matter where you are, our heavenly Father is aware of the situation and He is with you. In Psalms 139:5 David asks: “Where can I go from Your Spirit? Or where can I flee from Your presence?” Psalms 139:10-11 (TPT) says: “Wherever I go, your hand will guide me; your strength will empower me. It’s impossible to disappear from you or to ask the darkness to hide me, for your presence is everywhere, bringing light into my night.” If you have wandered away, He will lead you back onto the right path, that leads to life, and life more abundantly. Let us be ever grateful that we are never out of His reach. Even when we are lost in the darkness, Yahweh knows where we are, His hand is on us and He will guide us back to Him and into His marvelous light. We just need to be obedient and follow.

“You’ve gone into my future to prepare the way, and in kindness you follow behind me to spare me from the harm of my past. You have laid your hand on me!”Psalms 139:5 (TPT)

Popular posts from this blog

Know & Believe

Don't Drift