He Rescues


For troubles surround me— too many to count! My sins pile up so high I can’t see my way out. They outnumber the hairs on my head. I have lost all courage.
Psalm 40:12 (NLT)

Dear friends, don’t be surprised at the fiery trials you are going through, as if something strange were happening to you (1 Peter 4:12 NLT). In John 16:33 (NLT), Jesus said: “Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world.” We can take courage because in Jesus, we too shall overcome. Many hardships and perplexing circumstances confront the righteous, but the LORD rescues him from them all. (Psalm 34:19 AMP) The LORD rescues the godly; he is their fortress in times of trouble. (Psalm 37:39 NLT)

As for sin, if we confess our sins to Him, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all wickedness. (See 1 John 1:9) When temptation comes, God is faithful. He will not allow the temptation to be more than you can stand. When you are tempted, he will always provide a way of escape so that you can endure. (See 1 Corinthians 10:13)  

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ