Intimately Aware


You are so intimately aware of me, Lord. You read my heart like an open book and you know all the words I’m about to speak before I even start a sentence! You know every step I will take before my journey even begins.
Psalms 139:3-4 (TPT)

You even formed every bone in my body when you created me in the secret place; carefully, skillfully you shaped me from nothing to something. (Psalms 139:15 TPT) Lord, you know everything there is to know about me. You perceive every movement of my heart and soul, and you understand my every thought before it even enters my mind. (Psalm 130:1-2 TPT) Wherever I go, your hand will guide me; your strength will empower me. It’s impossible to disappear from you or to ask the darkness to hide me, for your presence is everywhere, bringing light into my night. (Psalms 139:10-11 TPT)

The Lord, our Maker, is intimately acquainted with you. Every single moment He is thinking of you! His thoughts about you outnumber the grains of sand. (See Psalm 139:17-18) Let us become intimately acquainted with Him, His ways, and His Word. And always be mindful of His powerful Presence, with us. 

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ