Just Come!


I hear the Lord saying, “I will stay close to you, instructing and guiding you along the pathway for your life. I will advise you along the way and lead you forth with my eyes as your guide. So don’t make it difficult; don’t be stubborn when I take you where you’ve not been before. Don’t make me tug you and pull you along. Just come with me!”
Psalms 32:8-9 (TPT)

Jesus said, “Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.” (Matthew 11:28 NKJV) When He says: “Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me…” it’s an invitation to be continually connected to Him, and to learn from Him as His disciple. (See Matthew 11:29 NASB) He never pushes us away. Jesus is always calling us to come closer to Him. He is Immanuel, God with us. We never have to run away from or attempt to hide from our mighty God.

The Spirit and the bride say, “Come.” Let anyone who hears this say, “Come.” Let anyone who is thirsty come. Let anyone who desires drink freely from the water of life. Revelation 22:17 (NLT)

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ