Our Safe Place


Keep me safe, O mighty God. I run to you, my safe place. I said to Yahweh, “You are my Maker and my Master. Any good thing you find in me has come from you.”
Psalms 16:1-2 (TPT)

Run to the God Most High. He is our safe place. “Yahweh, you alone are my inheritance. You are my prize, my pleasure, and my portion. You hold my destiny and its timing in your hands. Your pleasant path leads me to pleasant places. I’m overwhelmed by the privileges that come with following you!” (Psalms 16:5-6 TPT) Choose God first, just as He chose you, before He laid the foundation of the earth. When the enemy shames you and makes you want to hide from God, run even faster to our heavenly Father. His arms are open wide to embrace you and hold you close to Him.

“The way you counsel me makes me praise you more, for your whispers in the night give me wisdom, showing me what to do next. Because I set you, Yahweh, always close to me, my confidence will never be weakened, for I experience your wraparound presence every moment.” (Psalms 16:7-8 TPT) You will show me the path of life; in Your presence is fullness of joy; at Your right hand are pleasures forevermore. (Psalm 16:11 NKJV) Experience the pleasure of being in His Presence today and always.

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ