Never Shaken


Therefore, this is what the Sovereign LORD says: “Look! I am placing a foundation stone in Jerusalem, a firm and tested stone. It is a precious cornerstone that is safe to build on. Whoever believes need never be shaken.”
Isaiah 28:16 (NLT)

Do not let your heart be troubled; believe in God, believe also in Jesus the Christ. (See John 14:1) He alone is my rock and my salvation, my fortress where I will never be shaken. (Psalm 62:2 NLT) Jesus is the one referred to in the Scriptures, where it says, ‘The stone that you builders rejected has now become the chief cornerstone.’ (See Acts 4:11) Build your lives on Him. He is a strong and sure foundation.

I have set the LORD continually before me; Because He is at my right hand, I will not be shaken.Psalm 16:8 (NASB)

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ